The Next Step in Performance, Speed and Efficiency
STERIS Corporation’s longstanding reputation for unparalleled product performance and service combined with innovative product design has resulted in a multi-chamber washer/disinfector that can meet all of your reprocessing needs.
- A total solution that delivers higher value and performance in a smaller footprint, for a lower overall operational cost and with less environmental impact.
- The next generation control system integrates operator ergonomics with an information system to document the critical parameters of washing and disinfecting.
- Modular units manufactured in compliance with the latest EU and North American standards (designed to comply with EN ISO 15583).
Economic and Operational Enhancements
- The high productivity needs of today’s sterile processing departments require cleaning and disinfection systems that deliver speed, efficacy, efficiency, and ergonomic operator control – in less space. This is why STERIS is introducing the new Reliance Vision Multi-Chamber Washer/Disinfector. This automated multi-chamber system provides a larger capacity for maximum throughput and a comprehensive process with unprecedented performance.
- Faster, more optimized cycles: a rack exits as fast as every 12 minutes.
- Maximum cleaning efficiency to better prepare instruments for successful sterilization and reduce the risk of infection for patients and staff.
- Ergonomically comfortable design to enhance operator safety
- High-quality design manufactured for optimal reliability and easy component access.
- Improved serviceability provides one-side service access.
- Lowered load height makes operator interface safe and easy.
Large Capacity Drives Peak Productivity
- The high capacity Reliance Vision system helps you process a high volume of medical devices, utensils, and delicate instruments more efficiently.
- 10 tray manifolds enable more equipment to be processed in each cycle.
- The Vision Multi-Chamber Washer/Disinfector can process manifold racks with up to five levels.
- High quality, multi-functional washing can be achieved by programming different washing cycles to run consecutively with specific cleaning chemistries for different instruments.
- Independent chambers improve throughput by processing multiple cycles simultaneously.
- A high capacity drying chamber provides twice the effectiveness of a single chamber unit.
New Hamo® SCS Conveyor System is Simplified and Highly Ergonomic
The Hamo SCS Conveyor System can be easily configured to fit specific space restrictions and process flow.
- This easily configurable semi-automated conveyor system has been simplified and standardised. It allows the design of a workflow that is most convenient and comfortable for a facility€˜s staff, and can be positioned for efficient transport and ergonomic handling.
- Automated loading and unloading systems facilitate safe, hands-free washing.
- Improved design enhances serviceability
- Built-in hatches
- Unimpeded accessibility
- Easy cleaning
- Compatible with current and older model washers
- Drip pans, located under the conveyor surface, allow for rack drainage collection following the loading/unloading process
For more information please visit the Steris website.